Does your car have damages on leather interiors? Look no further! MrCAP can quickly repair your car leather in Dubai!
MrCAP’s LeatherRestore™ is the perfect way to restore the leather interior of your car. We offer special equipment and methods of renewing minor scratches, burns, dry cracks, abrasions, or color smears on the leather surface.
- Clean and repair leather car seats and other leather, plastic, and vinyl interior parts.
- Restore that brand-new leather feeling in your car that can be applied to everything from parts of a seat to a complete interior.
- Protect the material with LeatherGard™, which makes the leather soft and pliable as well as helps to prevent stains and cracks.
We provide the full range of LeatherRestore™ services suitable for:
- Cracked leather (the leather tends to dry out in hot and dry climate);
- Minor rips and scratches (usually happen from buttons or sharp edges of bags or clothing decorations);
- Cigarette burns;
- Smears (from new jeans on the while leather sit, occasionally from ashes as well).
Check out our finishes by clicking on one of the images on the results preview.
Does your car have a damaged leather interior?
So, your car’s leather seats were left in the summer of Dubai for too long, and now they look like cracks on thin ice or greyscale from Game of Thrones? Are they gradually losing their luxurious smooth appearance? Well, then you are in the right place.
A little insight into who we are!
At MrCAP we understand the affection our customers have for their leather seats. Everyone wants their car to look great both inside and outside. As far as a car’s interior is concerned, nothing slays better than the details of leather. Here at MrCAP we can restore the appearance of your cracked and faded leather seats to baby skin tight. We have been in the business since 1990. We specialize in refining, maintaining, and protecting cars with special emphasis on the interiors and exteriors. Our team consists of professional car enthusiasts with skilled craftsmanship. At MrCAP we work hard to see our customers’ transitions from unhappy to satisfied ones.
Our repair services include:
- Rips and scratches
- Cigarette burns
- Stain removal
- Shine restoration
Some of the most common issues that we deal with are:
- Dyes due to wearing an abaya and some other fabrics;
- Rips and scratches due to sharp edges of clothing decorations or bags;
- Cracks and fade due to exposure to extremely hot weather;
- Coffee spills and dirt stains.
Depending on the condition and damage of the leather, our team of professional experts will analyze its extent and provide you with the best service suitable for the existing problem. We are dedicated to restoring your car’s deteriorating leather seats back to their prime conditions.
How to maintain car leather seats like a pro:
Customer satisfaction and trust are our top priorities. Below is a short guide on how to maintain your car’s leather seats from damaging in the long run. Leather seats are luxurious, comfortable, and they smell great. However, with time and other factors, they become prone to wear, tear, and, as e result, gradually deteriorate. The truth is you cannot completely eradicate the damage that occurs due to various factors like harsh temperatures, frequent use wear, etc. However, you can take some precautionary measures to keep them at bay. It is important to know the basics on how to prolong the life of your leather seats like a pro, and that is why we prepared the basics of maintenance that will help you to become a much more informed car owner.
How to clean your car’s leather seat? The Do’s and the Dont’s:
- We recommend you spot test your leather cleaner in a hidden area to ensure it is appropriate for your type of leather in case your leather type is unknown to you.
- Vacuum thoroughly with a soft brush, as this will help you get rid of dirt, sand, and other things that could scratch your seats while cleaning.
- Work in small sections to limit the chances of doing more harm than good.
- Use microfiber cloth as it is soft and gentle and helps to avoid scratches while cleaning.
- Look for natural ingredients when buying from a commercial cleaner.
- Clean your seats once a month to keep them looking their best.
- If you are unaware of your leather seat type, avoid assuming. Ask the previous owner or car dealer about it.
- Avoid using hard bristles for deep cleaning. Instead, opt for a soft and gentle brush or a special car cleaning brush.
- Don’t spray anything directly on the seat surface, especially perforated leather. Instead, use a damp microfiber cloth with the cleaning solution.
- Don’t leave the cleaning solution on the seat for too long. Instead, rub the moisture with a microfiber cloth or a non-abrasive paper towel, as leaving it for a long time can cause discoloration and damage.
- Avoid eating and drinking in your car, as if you spill your drink or food and don’t clean immediately, you are risking having stains and cause irreparable damage to the leather.
How to keep your leather seats from cracking?
- Try to minimize the exposure of your leather surfaces out of the sun. The harmful UV rays cause the leather to dry and become stiff and over time damage.
- Use high-quality leather conditioner to protect and nourish your seats and retain moisture and smoothness.
- Use a microfiber cloth or non-abrasive towels to wipe your seats.
We understand that the beauty of the car’s leather seat is a top priority of any car owner. Sticking to these tips, we can guarantee that your car’s leather seats will look excellent and last for an exceptionally long time.
Share this information with anyone who you think could benefit from it as forewarned is forearmed. Get in touch with us for a quick assessment of your leather condition and let our experts handle your problem!